Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ali and Pete's Wedding- Athol Hall, Bradley's Head

I arrived at Ali's house and was greeted with a huge bright smile from Ali as she was in the final stages of make up. She was absolutely beaming and her family and friends made me very welcome. Eva was her hair and make up artist and Ali looked stunning. The bridesmaids helped her with her final touches and after some photographs I made my way to Athol Hall. I arrived first to find Pete with another big warm smile to greet me. I could tell he was nervous as got in position and when he peeked under the branches he caught a glimpse of Ali as she arrived and the ceremony was underway. It was a stunning ceremony with views of the harbour in the background. There were lovely words, laughter and emotion throughout the ceremony- being extra special as Pete's dad was able to conduct it. After the ceremony and family shots were complete we headed close by to Bradley's Head for out location shoot. The weather was amazing and it was a nice escape to capture the genuine love between the bridal party. One of my favourite all time photos was captured here as the wind picked up Ali's veil and swept it backwards. The reception was soon underway at Athol Hall with fab MC's, speeches and dancing. The atmosphere was electric and it such a great venue to host a wedding in. As I left, the dance floor was taking off and I love the last shot I got! I had a fabulous day with Ali and Pete and you can clearly see the love they have for each other which exudes out of the photographs. Just beautiful! Nadean xx